Hamco101H High Temperature Density Bath (Ambient To 120 Deg. C) With Accuracy +/- 0.1 Deg. C Apparatus As Per ASTM D 1298
A versatile constant temperature density bath designed for density/gravity measurement upto 90 deg c Density/Specific Gravity is of primary importance in the design and selection of a wide range of petroleum products. Calibrated hydrometer are used to measure density/specific gravity at precisely controlled temperatures.
Conforms to ASTM D323, D1298, D6074, D6158 and related specifications.
Features & benefits :
- Type of bath: – electrically heated bath.
- No of hydrometer can be accommodated: 5 No.
- Inner chamber dimension: 18” x 15” x 7”
- Outer body size: 26” x 23” x 13”
- Max working temperature :- 120.0 degree c
- capacity: – 5 sample at a time.
- Bath volume : 22 Ltr capacity
- Heater: – SS tubular heater.
- Accuracy: – +/- 0.1 to +/- 0.3 degree c
- Readability: – +/- 0.1 Deg. c Up to 150.0 Deg. C
- Temp. Is controlled by microprocessor based PID temp. Controller of reputed make
- It is having dual display with solid state relay for switching on & switching off the heater
Input Power Supply:
- 230 v ac, 50 Hz, 1 phase with 12 amp current rating
- 2 kW
- Calibrated RTD type thermocouple will be provided capable of measuring up to 150 Deg. c at accuracy of +/- 0.1 Deg. C
- Overload safety cut-off
- Safety for input power fluctuation
- 1-phase indication lamp.
- Emergency switch off
- Double walled construction, thermally insulated with high density puff
- Powder coated external surface for esthetic appearance
- Digital display for present, set temperatures
- Heater indicator
- Stirrer indicator
- Main switch on/off indicator
- Fuse for overload protection
- Switching on or off for illumination switch.
- Density Jar without base — 5 no (cat no hamco101s1)
- Glass fuse — 1 no (cat no hamco101s3)
- Shipping Weight: 84 lbs (38 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.8 Cu. ft
- 26”x23”x13” (66x58x33)
- Net Weight: 56 lbs (22 kg)
- 220-240V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 12.0A
- OR 115V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 24.A
|CATALOGUE NO||PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENT|
|Hamco 101h||High Temperature Density Bath(0 To 120 Deg. C)||220-240v, 50/60hz|
|Hamco 101h exp||High Temperature Density Bath(0 To 120 Deg. C)||115v, 50/60hz|
|Hamco 101s1||Universal Viscometer Holder||–|
|Hamco 48s3||Glass Fuse||–|
|Hamco 48s4||Capillary Viscometer||–|
|Hamco 48hac1||Temperature Controller||–|
|Hamco 48ac 2||SSR With Heat Sink||–|
|Hamco 48ac 3||Switchgear||–|
|Hamco 48ac4||SS Tubular Heater||–|
|Hamco 48ac5||Stirrer Motor||–|
|Hamco 48ac6||Illumination Tube||–|