Autoclave Manufacturer in India
This autoclave is a pressure chamber used to sterilize equipment and supplies by subjecting them to high pressure saturated steam at 121 °C (249°F) for around 15–20 minutes depending on the size of the load and the contents.
- Model : GMP Model Fully Automatic Operation.
- Construction :
- a) Double wall design has single chamber for steam and water.
- b) Inner chamber is of 2 mm thickness and made of stainless steel sheet.
- c) Outer cover is also made of stainless steel sheet.
- d) Lid and flanges are made of thick stainless steel sheet.
- Operation :- Fully automatic cycle begin at the press of start button.
- Air purging cycle :- Initial automatic air exhaust cycle helps create partial vacuum in the chamber. A solenoid valve vents out air during the process of steam generation. At a pre-set temperature valve automatically shuts and there after steam pressure builds up.
- Sterile time period :- An inbuilt timer which is operator programmable can be adjusted as per sterilisation load requirement. This timer operates the moment the required sterilisation temperature and pressure is achieved and precisely maintain the required time.
- Cycle end steam exhaust :- Once the sterile time period is complete , the steam is automatically exhausted.
- Temperature range : 110 deg c to 125 deg c.
- Temperature resolution : 0.1 deg c
- Temperature accuracy : +/- 0.5 deg c.
- Temperature sensor : RTD ,PT 100 type class A.
- Temperature control :- Microprocessor based digital display.
- Temperature display : LCD back lit display.
- Pressure range : 10 to 22 PSI , factory set at 15 PSI.
- Pressure display : Dial guage.
- Pressure resolution : 1 PSI
- Foot Lifting : Arrangement included for size 18” X 24” , 18” X 30” , 22” X 30”
- Electrical : 230 V / 15A/ 50 Hz.
- Pressure : Safety high pressure release value.
- Temperature : Safety high temperature cut off. Included if ordered separately
- Electric : Circuit Breaker
- Calibration : Temperature sensor probe calibration with traceability to ERTL Temperature controller calibration with traceability ERTL
- Validation : IQ, OQ, and PQ documentation and protocols shall be provided with equipment.
Specification Sheet + Price List
|Size of working chamber||Capacity||Rating||GMP|
|In inches Dia x Ht||In cms Dia x Ht||Litres||KW||Model No|
|12 x 20||30 x 50||35||2.0||HAMCO – 35|
|14 x 22||35 x 55||52||3.0||HAMCO – 52|
|18 x 24||45 x 60||95||4.0||HAMCO – 95|
|18 x 30||45 x 75||125||4.0||HAMCO – 125|
|22 x 30||55 x 75||175||6.0||HAMCO – 175|