Automatic Flash Point Apparatus Manufacturer in India
Test Method : lash Point is Lowest temperature at which application of the ignition source causes the vapour of a specimen of the sample to ignite under the specified condition of the test. The temperature of the approximately 70 ml test specimen is increased rapidly at first and then at a slower constant rate as the flash point is approached. At specified intervals a test flame is passed across the cup, to measure the tendency of the test specimen to form a flammable mixture with air under controlled laboratory conditions.
- Temp.Range: 79 to 400° deg C.
- Test Method : ISO 2592 , ASTM D 92 , IP 36 , IS 1448 ( P-69).
- Ignition Source : Gas Flame with two Pilot electric Coil.
- Temperature Sensor : PT-100 in stainless steel sheath.
- Flash/Fire Detector: Ionization principle based flash-detector sensor.
- Controller: Microprocessor based process controller cum indicator with LED Display with Key Pad with audio visual alarm to check the machine. 3-wire RTD temperature sensor, free potential flame detector sensor as i/p. with automatic barometric reading correction.
- It is with PC Interface for data storing.
- Flame-Sampling Arrangement: 10 Rpm, D.C. 12 v or 24V DC, gear motor, vertical movement reciprocating to & fro motion.
- Heater: 800 W, 230 v.
- Electrical ignition for pilot flame-sampling. Ignition transformer having continuous o/p of 10.6 Kv. D.C. from 230 v A.C. i/p.
- Equipment Overall Size (LxWxH): 280mm (W) X 530mm ( D ) X 415 mm ( H )
- Equipment Gross Weight: 22 Kg.
- Equipment supply will be 230 V Ac , 50 Hz with 15 amp capacity.
Auto Fire Point Detection :
In addition to the automatic detection of flash point , fire point can be determined automatically too.The fire Point is detected when the ionisation ring detects 5 sec for continous burning.
Accessories Will Be Supplied With Equipment :
- Cooking Bulb — 5 No (Cat No Hamco31s1)
- Needle — 1 No (Cat No Hamco31s7)
- Syringe — 1 No (Cat No Hamco31s7)
- Cooking Bulb Filling Rack – 1 No. (Cat No Hamco31ac1)
- Ss Tong — 1 No. (Cat No Hamco31ac2)
- Ceramic Board Plate – 1 No. (Cat No Hamco31s6)
Spares Required For 5 Year Trouble Free Operation :
- Cooking Bulb — 200 Nos.(Cat No Hamco31s1)
- Temperature Controller — 1 No.(Cat No Hamco31s2)
- Solid State Relay — 3 No.(Cat No Hamco31s3)
- Switchgear(Mainswitch & Bulb ) – 3 No Each (Cat No Hamco31s4)
- Ceramic Split Bend Heater – 2 No. (Cat No Hamco31s5)
- Ceramic Board Plate – 1 No.(Cat No Hamco31s6)
- Sample Filler Needle & Syringe ( Cat No Hamco31s7)
Electrical Requirement :
- 220-240V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 10.9A
- OR 115V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 20.8A
Dimension : Ixwxh,in.(cm)
- 16”x21.5”x14.5” (41x55x37)
- Net Weight: 64 lbs (29kg)
Shipping Information :
- Shipping Weight: 78 lbs (35kg)
- Dimensions: 8.2 Cu. ft.
Automatically Shut The Machine And Horn The Buzzer In The Case :
- EFP+30oC or at 400oC is reached
- Temperature sensor is found defective
- Flash detector is found defective
- Arm is not set in place
- Cup is not set in place
- Heater has gone
- Side Ignition coil/solenoid has gone
Installation Site :
- Temperature : 0 to 45 degree C. , Humidity : Less Than 90% ( No condensation).
- Power Supply 230 V Ac, 16 amp.
- GAS Supply ( LP Gas or Natural Gas Pressure Less than 9.8 Kpa)
|CATALOGUE NO||PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENT|
|HAMCO 19D||AUTOMATIC FLASH POINT APPARATUS||220-240V, 50/60Hz|
|HAMCO 19D EXP||AUTOMATIC FLASH POINT APPARATUS||115V, 50/60Hz|
|HAMCO 19S1||CERAMIC HEATER|
|HAMCO 19S2||THERMAL INSULATOR|
|HAMCO 19AC1||COC CUP|
|HAMCO 19S3||SIDE IGNITOR WITH COIL|
|HAMCO 19S4||COOLING FAN|
|HAMCO 19AC8||THERMAL PRINTER ROLL|