Cloud & Pour Point Test
Test Method : Cloud point and pour point are indicators of the lowest temperature of utility for petroleum products. The sample is periodically examined while it is being cooled in the cloud and pour point apparatus. The highest temperature at which haziness is observed (cloud point), or the lowest temperature at which movement of the oil is observed (pour point), is reported as the test result.
- Type of Chamber: Mechanically refrigerated cooled cascade cooling system.
- Cooling Stage: Double stage with five compressors.
- Refrigerant: CFC free.
- Max working temperature : 2 degree c for first compartment, -17 degree for second compartment, -35 degree c for third compartment, -51 degree for fourth compartment.
- Compartment : Three
- Chamber: 4 chamber of copper immersed fully in cooling media each in three compartment. Total chamber twelve.
- Insulation : – Dense puff.
- Top insulation will be done by polyurethane sheet with Bakelite mounting.
- Chamber cover : Made of PP with Bakelite knob having center hole.
- Mounting: Floor mounted.
- Movability : Mounted on four castor wheel with brakes on two front wheel for easy movability.
- Accuracy : +/- 2 degree c
- Readability : +/- 0.1 degree c
- Pour Point Tube: 16 no (cat no hamco9s1)
- Bar Cork: 16 no
- Silicon Bush: 16 no
- Cork Sheet: 6 no.
- Thermometer IP 1C with calibration certificate: 2 no.
- Thermometer IP 2C with calibration certificate: 2 no.
- Top Cover of PP: 16 no.
- Fuse: 4 no.
Spares Required For 5 Year Trouble Free Operation :
- Pour Point Tube: 100 nos.(Cat no Hamco 9s1)
- Thermometer IP 1C: 2 no.(Cat no Hamco 9s2)
- Silicon Bush: 10 no.(Cat no Hamco 9s3)
- Cork Sheet: 10 no (Cat no Hamco 9s4)
- Drain Valve: 2 no ( Cat no Hamco 9s5)
- Pt. 100 sensor: 2 no. ( Cat no Hamco 9s6)
- Digital Temperature Controller: 2 no (Cat no 9s7)
- Thermometer IP 2c: 2 no( Cat no 9s8)
Electrical Requirement :
- 220-240V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 15A
- 115V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 30A
Dimension : Ixwxh,in.(cm)
- 20”x51”x41” (51x130x105)
- Net Weight: 285 lbs (129 kg)
Shipping Information :
- Shipping Weight: 353 lbs (160 kg)
- Dimensions: 52 Cu. Ft.
|CATALOGUE NO||PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENT|
|Hamco 9e||Cloud & Pour Point Apparatus Refrigerated Four Compartment 0 Deg. C, -17 Deg. C, -35 Deg. C & -51 Degree C||230v, 50/60 Hz, 15a/|
|Hamco 9e Exp.||Cloud & Pour Point Apparatus Refrigerated Four Compartment 0 Deg. C, -17 Deg. C ,-35 Deg. C & -51 Degree C||115v, 50/60hz , 30a|
|Hamco 9s1||Pour Point Tube|
|Hamco 9s2||Thermometer IP 1c|
|Hamco 9s3||Silicon Bush|
|Hamco 9s4||Cork Sheet|
|Hamco 9s5||Drain Valve|
|Hamco 9s6||Pt. 100 Sensor|
|Hamco 9s7||Digital Temperature Controller|
|Hamco 9s8||Thermometer IP 2c|
(Hamco 9s1 to Hamco 9s8 Is The Optional Accessories)
Pre-Installation Requisite (At Buyer’s Scope) :
- IPA – 32 Ltr
- Sample – 800 Ml
- Power Supply : 230v Ac, 50/60 Hz, 15 A