HAMCO 124B DIGITAL TAP DENSITY APPARATUS :-
HAMCO DIGITAL TAP DENSITY APPARATUS is a microprocessor based instrument designed as per USP Standard for testing of powders , granules, pellets & other substances. It can hold cylinder of 100ml or 250ml capacity. 4 digit microprocessor based pre-set counter provided to set exact no of taps. Both the cylinder holder drops smoothly from the required height & simultaneously rotating & tapping motion ensures uniform & even packing down of samples. At the end of the test tapped density / compressibility index and housner ratio can be calculated easily from the weight and the tapped volume on the graduated cylinder. In power failure non volatile memory of the microprocessor remember the last mode of operation, and complete the test after power resumed.
- Cylinder Capacity : 100ml or 250ml.
- No of drops : 300 taps/min at 14mm height.
- 250 taps/min at 3mm height.
- Display : Digital Display.
- No of taps : Adjustable between 1 to 9999 Taps.
- Dimension : 350 X 270 X 280mm ( W x D x H )
- Weight : 11 Kg approx.