HAMCO111B DISSOLUTION RATE TEST APPARATUS SINGLE TEST MODEL
Is designed to carry out simultaneously six tests of dissolution rate of tablets and capsules as per USP standard. These tests are carried out by quality control and R & D Departments in pharmaceutical industry. It consists of constant temperature water bath made of transparent acrylic . Temp. is controlled by fully solid state controller within +/- 0.5 deg C.
LIST OF COMPONENT :-
It consists of constant temperature water bath made of transparent acrylic . Temp. is controlled by fully solid state controller within +/- 0.5 deg C. The round bottom glass jars are placed equidistant inside the motors. The motors are electronically controlled to speed precisely within +/- 1 RPM. The RPM is controlled digitally and is indicated on a digital display. Motor assembly can be lifted with auto lifting mechanism for easy operation. It is a microprocessor based digital pre-set timer with audio alarm. The basket assemblies and stirring paddles are made from 316 grade stainless steel.
- SPEED :- Variable from 25 to 160 with accuracy of +/- 1 RPM.
- TEMPERATURE :- 5 Degree above ambient to 45 deg C. Accuracy +/- 0.5 deg C.
- TIMER :- Microprocessor based preset timer 00:01 to 99:59 Hrs with alarm.
- BATH :- Made up of 10mm thick clear acrylic 300mm W X 200mm D X 200mm H
- HEATER :- 350 watt stainless steel
- SENSOR :- PT-100 Sensor
- DIMENSION :- 300mm W X 220mm D X 780mm H
- TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER :- Digital Microprocessor Based.
- INPUT POWER SUPPLY : 230 V AC, 50 HZ, 1 PHASE WITH 6 AMP CURRENT RATING.
- HEATING LOAD : 1 KW .
- 220-240V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 3.0A
- OR 115V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 6.0A
- L x W x H in (cm) 30 X 22 X 78
SHIPPING INFORMATION :
- Shipping Weight: 26 lbs (12kg)
- Dimensions: 5.0 Cu. ft.
|CATALOGUE NO||PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENT|
|HAMCO 111B||DISSOLUTION RATE TEST APPARATUS SINGLE TEST||220-240V, 50/60Hz, 3.0 AMP|
|HAMCO 111B-EXP||DISSOLUTION RATE TEST APPARATUS SINGLE TEST||115V, 50/60Hz, 6.0 AMP|