Heating and Cooling Chamber with Humidity Standard & GMP Model
“HAMCO” ‘HEATING AND COOLING CHAMBER WITH HUMIDITY CONTROL’ is designed primarily to meet the requirements for tests of thermal shock and various industrial applications. These chambers are designed to meet the testing challenge of vary industrial application.
HAMCO Make GMP ‘HEATING AND COOLING CHAMBER WITH HUMIDITY CONTROL’ is especially built to Pass FDA and ICH Q1A compliance standards and have a reputation for reliability, quality and performance. Exceed FDA/ICH guidelines for long term, intermediate and accelerated stability studies.
- Temperature Range -40 °C to 250.0 °C, Humidity 40 to 95%RH, Accuracy +/- 0.5 °C. Uniformity +/- 2.0 °C
- Temperature Range -20 °C to +175.0 °C, Humidity 40 to 95% RH, Accuracy +/- 0.5 °C. Uniformity +/- 2.0 °C
- Temperature Display : Digital LED 3 ½ digit, Resolution 0.1 deg C
- Heating system: U shaped Nichrome wire heater in SS Sheathing.
- Cooling system: Hermetically sealed CFC free Emerson compressor with R 23a refrigerant .Cascade system.
- Air circulation: Flange Motor with Impeller and blower.
- Interior Illumination for working Area.
- There will be two nos of blower from 450 Ltr Onwards.
- Double walled, gap between walls filled with PUF Insulation.
- Standard Model: Stainless steel Mirror polished chamber and heavy gauge Powder- coated CRC exterior.
- GMP Model: Stainless steel Mirror polished chamber and exterior of dull finish stainless steel.
- Double Door: Inner full Viewing door and outer door insulated with lock and key arrangement.
- 50mm Validation Port with silicone rubber seal to insert sensor for validation purpose.
- 3” Thick CFC Free Puff Insulation.
- Stainless steel Trays. Adjustable Tray Height adjustment.
- Unit Mounted on castor wheels with front lock arrangement.
- Microprocessor based PID temp. Controller with auto tune facility for precise control of temperature.
- Temp. Sensor: PT- 100.
- Dedicated safety controller with separate sensor to cut off the supply in case of overshoot and undershoot of temperature giving audio visual alarm. ( Optional)
- Recorder data bank to store and print set values , process values , date and time of master controllers with variable print time intervals ( Optional)
- Alarm: Audio visual alarm if temperature deviates from the preset temperature.
- PC Interface communication card with RS 485 for temperature and humidity control system ( Hardware only) ( optional)
- Over heat temperature with alarm.
- Electrical overload compressor cut off.
- Time delay for compressor switch on.
- Electrical short circuit breaker.
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software with audit trial ( who did what and when is recorded)
- Multilevel Passwords.
- Data storage device has online and offline capabilities.
- Multi chamber data acquisition on single software.
- Tabular and graphical report, alarm deviation report.
- Mean Kinetic temperature report and alarm deviation report.
- Audit trial report.
- Attractive reports and graphs.
- Alarm report.
- Time synchronisation.
- Room temperature around machine preferably at 25 degree C.
- Stabilised input voltage of 230V Ac, 50 Hz, and 20 Amps.
- Water drains line with ½” Nozzle to be provided at floor level.
|MODEL NO.||CAPACITY||DIMENSION IN CMS||SHELVES||WT IN KG||POWER|
|Standard||GMP||Cu. Ft||Litres||Chamber||Over All||Unit||Packed in wooden case||VAC Hz||Watts|
|HAMCO65S -3(-20)||HAMCO65 G-3(-20)||3||90||45x45x45||60x95x110||2||110||165||230,50||1500|
|HAMCO65 S-4(-20)||HAMCO65 G-3(-20)||4||120||45x45x60||60x95x125||2||150||225||230,50||2000|
|HAMCO65 S-8(-20)||HAMCO65 G-8(-20)||8||200||60x60x60||80x110x125||2||220||300||230,50||2500|
|HAMCO65 S-12(-20)||HAMCO65 G-12(-20)||12||324||60x60x90||80x110x155||3||230||320||230,50||2500|
|HAMCO65 S-16(-20)||HAMCO65 G-16(-20)||16||450||60x60x125||80x130x175||4||340||430||230,50||4000|
|HAMCO65 S-21(-20)||HAMCO44 G-21(-20)||21||600||60x80x125||80x130x195||5||365||465||230,50||4000|
|HAMCO65 S-28(-20)||HAMCO44 G-28(-20)||28||800||80x80x125||100x130x210||5||390||500||230,50||4500|
|HAMCO65 S-34(-20)||HAMCO44 G-34(-20)||34||1000||80x80x155||100x130x220||5||430||525||230,50||4500|