Muffle Furnace Manufacturer in India / GMP Model Upto 900 0 deg C
Muffle Furnace Manufacturer in India Make Muffle furnace are used for routine laboratory application like incineration , backing, drying, annealing, heat treatment of metal and material testing, ash content , volatility of matter etc. HAMCO Make muffle furnace are light weight , compact design, short up heating time , high grade insulation and with all safety features to provide the best of the accuracy.
- Type of Furnace : Electrically Heated Muffle furnace.
- Working Temp Range : 5 degree above ambient to 900 deg c
- Maximum Working temperature : 1000 deg c for Max 1 hr only
- Temp Accuracy : +/- 3 degree.
- Temp. Uniformity : +/- 5 degree throughout the chamber.
- Muffle is made of siliminite.
- The lining of the door is done by High quality Mythan bricks.
- Temp. Display : Digital LED 3 ½ digit , Resolution 1 degree C.
- Back Port ventury system for quick exhaust.
- A grade K type sensor used for better accuracy.
- No contact of Hot surface to body for heatloss prevention.
- Front Hole for observation with shutter Knob.
- Double walled, gap between body and muffle will be filled by high density ceramic blanket .
- Standard Model : Body is made of heavy guage Powder- coated CRC exterior.
- GMP Model : Stainless steel Mirror polished chamber and exterior of dull finish stainless steel.
- Hinged door with single lever for door lock.
- 4” Thick heavy density ceramic blanket Insulation.
- Unit Mounted on castor wheels with front lock arrangement.
- Microprocessor based PID temp. controller with auto tune facility for precise control of temperature.
- Temp. Sensor : K type Measure Maximum upto 1200 deg C.
- Necessary switch gears to indicate the status of the power supply and heater .
- Main switch MCB for switching on/off the power.
- Dedicated safety controller with separate sensor to cut off the heater in case of overshoot . (Optional , Extra at cost)
- Microprocessor based PID Profile controller , Programmable upto 8 steps /segment per programme of Ramp/soak Profile, In built memory for resumption of running programme in case of power disturbance, auto switch of on the completion of the cycle , Programmable heating rate upto 5 to 25 deg C /minute. (Optiopnal, extra at cost) ( PFU-400 )
- Recorder data bank offline to store and print set values , process values , date and time of master controllers with variable print time intervals ( Optional) ( RCR-11)
- PC Interface communication card with RS 485 for temperature control system ( Hardware only) ( optional)(PCL-1)
- PC Interface software for temperature controlling as well as online recording with facility to visualise the data in chart form, in bar chart form, in graph form or in excel worksheet form.( Optional , extra at cost)
- Over heat temperature cut off by safety temperature controller ( Optional at extra cost).(SAFETY-1200)
- Electrical overload safety by MCB.
- Door switch to cutoff the heater when open the door. ( Optional at extra cost) (DRS-11)
- Electrical short circuit breaker by MCB.
- Power supply of 230 V Ac, 50 Hz
- Room Exhaust fan or window or Fume hood near furnace table.
- Heater is made of Kanthal A1 wire wounded equally on the muffle.
- The heater is designed with low watt density for better life of the heater and to remove thermal shock to the chamber.
|MODEL NO.||CAPACITY||DIMENSION IN CMS||WT IN KG||POWER|
|Standard||GMP||Litres||Chamber in cms||Over All||Unit||Packed in wooden case||VAC Hz||Watts|
|HAMCO60S -2.3(900)||HAMCO60 G-2.3(900)||2.3||23 X 10 X 10||45 X 35 X 35||35||50||230,50||1800|
|HAMCO60 S-4.25(900)||HAMCO60 G-4.25(900)||4.25||25 X 13 X 13||47 X 38 X 38||45||60||230,50||2200|
|HAMCO60 S-6.75(900)||HAMCO60 G-6.75(900)||6.75||30 X 15 X 15||53 X 41 X 41||55||70||230,50||3000|
|HAMCO60 S-16(900)||HAMCO60 G-16(900)||16||30 X 23 X 23||54 X 50 X 50||75||100||230,50||5000|
|HAMCO60 S-24(900)||HAMCO60 G-24(900)||24||45 X 23 X 23||69 X 50 X 50||85||110||230,50||6000|
|HAMCO60 S-29(900)||HAMCO60 G-29(900)||29||30 X 30 X 30||57 X 57 X 57||110||145||230,50||7500|
- High density ceramic blanket is used for insulation.
- Door line will be done by Hard grade Mythan bricks.
- Furnace lining also done by Hard grade Mythan bricks.
- Calibration Certificate treacable to ERTL /NPL for temp calibration
- IQ,PQ,OQ validation manual.