HAMCO119A DIGITAL FRIABILITY TEST APPARATUS
HAMCO Digital Friability test apparatus is microprocessor based instrument designed to monitor the resistance of tablets to stresses and to decide their suitability for the further processes. These tests are carried out by quality control and R & D Department in pharmaceutical industry. A fix 25 RPM Motor drives the unique Universal acrylic drum( same drum can be used at left or right side of the instrument).
Digital microprocessor based counter is provided to pre-set the revolution & to automatically stop the motor with alarm. These features eliminate the tedious calculation of timer mode. In Power failure , the memory of the microprocessor remember the tife left and complete the cycle after power resumes. Easy loading and unloading of the drum with positive grip is provided. Unloading of the drum after every test is required to remove the traces of loose dust on the drum for accurate calculation of friability.
Features & benefits :
- ROTATION SPEED : 25 RPM Approximately
- REVOLUTION : Digital , setting adjustable between 1 to 9999.
- DISPLAY : Digital display.
- DRUM : Universal Acrylic drum of 300mm diameter as per USP Standard.
- DIMENSION : 300 x 300 x 380MM ( W x D x H )
- WEIGHT : 9 KG Approx.
- ACCESORY : One / Two acrylic drum.